Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring of hope

The weather is slowly getting nicer. I can see the snow melt and the grass starts to show up again on our yard. After almost six months of having to wear multiple layers of clothing and warm boots, we can again use our light comfortable clothes. This spring is really special to me because it will mark a new chapter in my life. I am expecting to finish school at the end of April. With only less than five weeks left to finish all the final projects, it is easy to get stressed. What I planned to do while I am in this stressing position is to just look forward to spring.

I know everyone copes with stress differently. I don’t actually enjoy hearing complains about workload. Each of us is busy in our own way. What I think we should work on is just spend more time working on stuff that needs to get done rather than spend extra hours ranting. If you're stressed right now, always remember the famous saying, “every dark cloud has a silver lining”. If you’re a pessimist, yours might go this way according to Larry Kersten, “Pessimism - Every dark cloud has a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people each year who are trying to find it”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment